Tom Jerry Deluxe Anniversary Collection DVD











It is my pleasure to present ANOTHER fine Tom and Jerry release from the WHV collection of DVD's! This time we have the Tom Jerry Deluxe Anniversary Collection on DVD. I had a lot of fun watching this set that contains 2 discs filled with 30 animated shorts. As usual with this famous cat and mouse duo, chaos ensues as they literally beat the crap out of each other. I know there are people that have a problem with this show and how violent it is. But honestly, do we really need to take this show THAT seriously? Anyway, enough ranting. Everyone has their own opinion. Getting back to the DVD, fans of the show would really dig this set. I really enjoyed it and am glad to have it as part of my collection.

For your viewing pleasure, here's something to check out:


No comments: