Newsboys - "Christmas! A Newsboys Holiday"













Are you like me where you get the post-Christmas holiday blues after the sacred day just flies right by? Well one way of dealing with it is with some great Christmas songs! Sure the holiday's over, but who says you still can't jam to some jolly X-Mas (CHRISTmas for those who get uptight about the deal with the letter X thing) songs! One good recommendation is the "Christmas! A Newsboys Holiday" album dropped by the Newsboys! Now mind you, this is the post-Furler era Newsboys now fronted by Michael Tait. I would've loved to hear a X-Mas album with Peter as singer, but this album hits the spot as far as Chrismas jingles go. It's a short album with only 5 tracks. But put on repeat, this album can still bring holiday joy up until Valentine's Day. I enjoyed each track, but standouts for me are their cover of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You", and "O Holy Night". But like I said, each track is full of holiday cheer, so put in on repeat and ENJOY!

No comments: