Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2













Being the huge Harry Potter fan that I am, I was ecstatic upon receiving my copy of Deathly Hallows Part II. Seeing this on Blu-ray was a great experience since the only other time I saw it was in the theater. Just being able to stop and rewind key scenes to take it all in again was a lot of fun. The movie has its flaws, but overall it was a very satisfying end to the franchise that has done what no other movie series has ever done before. Sure, it's sad that we have no more HP films to look forward to each year. But having the films on Blu-ray and experiencing them at home will do just fine for now and in the future. Of course the Blu-ray is loaded with bonus features that cannot be missed. One key feature is a sit down conversation between Dan Radcliffe and JK Rowling. I can't recommend this Blu-ray set enough. Go out and see it now!

No comments: