Danielson












Danielson
Ships

Led by Daniel Smith singing with a voice that's impossible to get out of your head,
Danielson creates music that sounds like they're a psychadelic Partridge Family. Mr. Smith wouldn't get away with a voice like his in some other genres, but it works perfect with the the eclectic and zany sounds you find on the album "Ships". Some of the songs give me a feeling as if I turned on Saturday morning cartoons after a night of hard drinking. They keep my head spinning whenever I listen, but without the effects of a bad hangover. Ships finds a balance between creative genius and sheer madness, making it a great work of art as much as it's a good album. It's awesome to find an album that captures the imaginative wonder like this one does. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I liked them when I checked it out the link before....thanks for letting me know about them. :) Hope you and your family are well there. Have a great week!