The Moog











The Moog
Sold For Tomorrow

One late Saturday night, I was half asleep flipping through the TV (which I rarely do) and I stumbled upon a show called Fearless Music that was showcasing different bands. I suddenly awoke from my slumber as my attention was now pinned to this show featuring live new music. One of the bands that really stuck out to me was The Moog. If you're thinking, "What the hell is a moog?!?!?", I thought the same thing too. But, aha, thou shalt never judge a band by it's name! After seeing their performance, which was good, I now had an urge to check out their album Sold For Tomorrow. Coming from Hungary, The Moog brings a pop/punk sound influenced from artists like The Ramones and Elvis Costello. What I like about these guys is that they actually sound like they're having fun as they put out some pretty damn catchy tunes. Pop in this album, and you'll be hit with songs that will either move you to sing out loud, or get you off your ass to dance.

No comments: