Combinations












Eisley
Combinations

Eisley. Maybe you've heard this band from Tyler, TX. Then again, maybe not. Either way, it would do you good to check out their new album Combinations. I believe this album will increase their fan base immensely and get them one step closer to taking over the world. Well, maybe not take over the world, but be ready to hear more about Eisley within the next year. Combinations is a well crafted album that takes you away with hypnotic melodies and vocals from a lead singer that really sounds like Leigh Nash from Sixpence None The Richer. This album came at the right time because I was frustrated with most recent music and wanted to hear something new. But most of what's out now doesn't really do anything for me. We have a million different Pop, Emo, Rock, and R&B bands, and everyone's doing the same shit. Even the bands that go out of their way to be different wind up sounding the same, because they all try to do the same thing to sound different! (You catch what I'm saying?) So when I heard this album, I felt that I had found a band that's really doing something new. If you're looking for something fresh and creative to listen to, then check them out. And with their upcoming tour with Mute Math (scroll to banner at the bottom of this site), all the more they get to show their skills to audiences all over.

No comments: