Hello Stranger












Hello Stranger

The keytar strikes back! One day, while Googling that band with a lead singer who plays a keytar, I stumbled across a website that mentioned another band with a lead singer who plays a keytar. I'm starting to wonder if the keytar is some magical instrument that gives special powers, because now I found another band who makes really awesome music with one. The band I'm talking about is Hello Stranger. After hearing clips of their songs online, I was real impressed with what I heard. Well now after listening to their album, I have to say they are one of the best kept secrets in music. Not once did I find myself pushing the skip button on my CD player to find a good song. This is one of those albums you can just put on and enjoy it all the way through. On the album, they combine different styles of music to create a unique sound that's hard to find these days. And the lead singer Juliette Monique Commagere carries each song with her soulful voice, which fits perfectly with their musical style. I sometimes think to myself, where have all the great bands gone with a female vocalist? What happened to Blondie, Luscious Jackson, and The Breeders? Well it looks like I found my answer with Hello Stranger. Be on the lookout for this breakthrough band.

No comments: