Nick Swardson: Seriously, Who Farted? (DVD)











This should get an award for one of the best DVD titles of the year.


Nick Swardson is not the type of comedian that makes you think about deep issues (i.e. George Carlin). But even though you won’t find anything much to ponder on, the guy is one funny bastard. Yeah, his material is juvenile and you eventually get tired of hearing how wasted he gets. But the guy can make you laugh. For example, take his DVD special titled Nick Swardson: Seriously, Who Farted? I watched it recently and amidst all his stories on getting piss drunk and his adventures as a single guy, I found myself laughing hard. One skit in particular about why he can’t wait to be old had me cracking up. For a standup comedian, Nick is one talented dude. And on this DVD, he puts that talent to use. However, I’m curious to see if he adds more thought-provoking material as he gets older.

No comments: