Two and a Half Men: The Complete Sixth Season (DVD)











I don’t have the time to keep up with regular TV. That’s why I’m thankful for TV sets on DVD. Two and a Half Men is one of those shows that I would watch religiously, if I had the time. Since I don’t, I’m glad to be able to catch it on DVD. The latest season to be released on DVD is season six. This four-disc set contains all 24 crazy episodes of this hilarious show. Yeah, sometimes it’s over-the- top, but that’s what makes it great. Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer work great together as the comedic duo of the show. One of the highlights of this sixth season is seeing Charlie’s character begin to take some responsibly when he thinks he’s the father of one of his ex-girlfriend's kids (the joke's on him)! Overall, this is a great DVD set that provides hours of laughter.

No comments: