UP (DVD)











I swear, Pixar's films get better with each new release.

One thing that’s been consistent with Pixar’s films is how much they amaze me each time I watch. Although, I was a little let down by Bolt. However, Up restored my faith in Pixar’s ability to create a technologically advanced and profound film. The animation and story for Up is one of Pixar’s best to date. With the DVD finally out, us viewers finally get a chance to bring it home. As always, Disney puts out a high quality set with the 4-disc Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack. With crystal clear video and amazing sound quality, this is a must have set. Packed with extra features galore including commentaries, an original short film about my new favorite movie dog named Dug, and alternate endings that the filmakers thought of using to get rid of the enemy known as Muntz! Seriously, I can’t tell you how entertaining this set really is without seeing it for yourself. Overall, Up is one of the most adventurous animated films in recent years that has a subtle way of reminding you to not let life pass you by. I highly recommend checking it out.

No comments: