I LOVE YOU, MAN (DVD)











What does a guy do when he has no male friends and he’s in need of a best man for his wedding? Check out Paul Rudd in I LOVE YOU, MAN and see.

I always got a kick out of watching comedies that push the limit. Films like There’s Something About Mary and Dumb and Dumber actually let you escape reality for a while and just, well laugh and be stupid! I Love You, Man is out now on DVD and it is one that had me laughing every 2 minutes. This film isn’t your typical romantic comedy. It’s actually a “bro-mance”. Seeing Paul Rudd’s character trying to bond with other dudes was an awkward and funny at the same time. There’s lots of gross out humor that had me cracking up from the opening credits. It may not be for everyone, but if you like comedy on the raunchy side then I Love You, Man is a hit.

No comments: