The Incredible Hulk Seasons 3 and 4 (DVD)












The Incredible Hulk Seasons 3 and 4

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
- David Banner

I remember The Incredible Hulk being one of my favorite shows as a kid. Along with being my favorite, it scared the hell out of me whenever David Banner would transform into The Hulk. The way Banner would start to get angry, and seeing his eyes change color right before he burst into the green guy gave me the creeps. I still loved the show though. Speaking of the show, Universal Home Entertainment chose the perfect time to release Seasons 3 and 4 of this classic show on DVD. With the new movie being released this month, it's the perfect time to revisit the old Hulk episodes. With Season 3 including an amazing 5 disc, 23 episode set and Season 4 containing 4 discs filled with 18 episodes, you might find yourself turning green after watching them. There is so much of The Hulk to take in with these new releases. You get to see the duo of Bill Bixby as David Banner and Lou Ferrigno as The Hulk together again with improved video and sounds thanks to modern DVD technology. If you're a Hulk fan, I think it would be impossible to not cherish this collection. Along with that, the DVD's come in some really cool collectible packaging AND in each boxed set is a FREE ticket for the upcoming film! This is one collection not to be missed, unless you're terrified of seeing David Banner turn into The Hulk.

No comments: