Sinatra At The Movies












Sinatra At The Movies

I don't have to go into detail about the man known as Frank Sinatra, especially since I already reviewed his Nothing But The Best album. What I will do though is mention another release that celebrates his music. But this time, the album focuses on songs that Sinatra contributed to some classic Hollywood movies. The album's title is (you guessed it!) is Sinatra At The Movies, and it's an album that brings back some classic Hollywood nostalgia with each song. This is definitely worth checking out if you appreciate Sinatra's music or if you like classic films in general. With Nothing But The Best, and now Sinatra At The Movies, it shows that Ol' Blue Eyes' memory still lives on.

Track List for Sinatra At The Movies:

1. (Love Is) The Tender Trap
2. From Here To Eternity
3. I Love Paris
4. How Deep Is The Ocean
5. I Could Write A Book
6. All The Way
7. Young At Heart
8. Not As A Stranger
9. All Of Me
10. High Hopes
11. The Lady Is A Tramp
12. Monique
13. Chicago
14. Three Coins In The Fountain
15. I Believe
16. Wait For Me [Johnny Concho Theme]
17. C'est Magnifique
18. I Couldn’t Sleep A Wink Last Night
19. Just One Of Those Things
20. To Love And Be Loved

No comments: