The Passion of Greg the Bunny: Best of the Film Parodies Volume 2 DVD











I never thought the day would come when I'd see a puppet shoot Gilbert Gottfried dead in public. That's the kind of raunchy humor you'd see on the DVD The Passion of Greg the Bunny: Best of the Film Parodies Volume 2. What else would you expect with a show that has appearances by Sarah Silverman, Seth Green, Adam Goldberg and Jon Favreau? Don't be fooled by the cute fuzzy puppets. This show parodies different films with some pretty twisted humor. I never thought I'd find myself laughing at fuzzy creatures ever since I watched The Muppets as a kid. I guess I was wrong. Shout! Factory released this DVD in May, and along with the episodes you get the following bonus features:

- “Fur On The Asphalt”– The Greg The Bunny Reunion Special featuring Sarah Silverman, Seth Green, Adam Goldberg, Jon Favreau and more!
- Deleted Scenes & Outtakes
- GTB Music Video: “Plush” – 1999
- Interviews with Greg The Bunny & Warren The Ape from ComicCon 2006
- Never-before-seen clips from Greg The Bunny’s early days on public access TV
- Greg The Bunny Webisodes
- Commentary by Series Creators
- Gag Reel
- Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery

For more info on the DVD, click here.

No comments: