Bushspeak Volume 2: Fore More Years












So our economy's gone to hell and we're in a war that seems to never end. How much worse can it get? Let's face it, Dubya's presidential term is one that many Americans can't wait to end. At least he's leaving us with some comedic material from his speeches! The man had a way to get more people thinking, "What the hell did he just say?" than any other president in history ever did. Thanks to Shout! Factory, we have Bushspeak Volume 2: Fore More Years. This CD contains some of Dubya's best quotes such as:

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best."

"I understand how tough it is, sir- I talk to the families who die."

"Interestingly enough, right after September 11, one of the first places I went was to a mosque... I went back to the same center 50 years later."


And there are many more where that came from on the hilarious CD Bushspeak Volume 2: Fore More Years.


For more info, click here.

No comments: