He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe: Season One - Volume 1












"I have the power!"

Following up on my last review, I want to cover He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe: Season One - Volume 1. Now this is the original series. I can't begin to say how much of an impact this show had on me as a kid. I had all the toys, including the Castle of Greyskull play set. My friends and I would find re-enact the scenes from the show. It was an amazing time. Now, to be able to see the first season captured on DVD is such a great experience. This is a perfect collection for anyone who grew up on the series, as you get to relive the first 33 episodes on this 5 disc set. From the classic battles between He-Man and Skeletor, to the moral lessons included after every episode, this contains all the essentials to show why this cartoon was so big in the 80's. And over 20 years later, it still remains one of the best animated series ever.

No comments: