David Attenborough: Wildlife Specials












David Attenborough: Wildlife Specials
"Out now on DVD"

I don't know about you, but living in the NYC area, I tend to forget about the wildlife on our planet. Usually, the only time you'll see wildlife here is if you go barhopping on a Saturday night. But that's beside the point. I recently checked out one of BBC Video's latest releases, David Attenborough: Wildlife Specials. I was blown away by this amazing collection of episodes that studied wildlife such as Polar Bears, Crocodiles, Leopards, Eagle, Whales, and Wolves. I was surprised at how ignorant I was about these complex creatures. With David Attenborough narrating each episode along with some stunning camera work, you are taken right into the world of these animals. You get to follow them as they hunt for prey in some of the most remote areas. I particularly enjoyed the special about the leopard, who hunts for food in complete darkness. With the leopard being taped by infrared technology, you get to see this animal on the move at night. And along with the leopard, each animal here shows how amazing they really are. By far, this is one of the best wildlife specials I have ever seen. Even if you're not into animals, I am sure you will be amazed at this brilliant DVD set.

No comments: